BI for Business Integrity & Partners LLC is a consulting group offering legal and business advisory services in the field of corporate social and environmental responsibility. Our teams offer multinational enterprises and public institutions (national, local and international) a range of services. These include expert legal advice, due diligence, governance support, risk assessment, diagnostics, training and business consulting.
Our primary focus is to advise business clients, investors and financial institutions about risk exposures in conflict zones, post-conflict regions and developing countries. Our teams can support clients in any – or any combination – of these areas:
- Corporate social and environmental responsibility (CSR)
- Human rights and indigenous peoples’ rights
- Business ethics and codes of conduct
- International criminal and civil liability
- Regulatory regimes and risks in specific industries (mining, oil and gas, industrial chemicals, agri-business, forestry, textiles and apparel)
- Community engagement and social license to operate
- Effective dialogue with civil society and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
BI for Business Integrity & Partners LLC assembles teams to meet specific client needs by drawing on its network of experienced international lawyers and business consultants who are based in North America, Latin America, Europe and Africa. They understand the local and regional issues affecting their clients’ operations. They can work on the ground in all these regions, guided by the BI mission of delivering value to clients with professional independence and integrity.