See the news for a comprehensive up-to-date list.
Elise lectured on international criminal law and the new justice system, including the ICC at more than 100 events in North and South America, Europe, Japan, Lebanon and Africa over more than a decade.
- Conference of the Conseil national des Barreaux (CNB) and the American Bar Association (ABA) on the "International Corporate Liability in Conflict Zones" held in Paris (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) on March 2013 (Program of the CNB/ABA Conference in English, see Proceedings in the Publications section);
- American Bar Association (ABA) invited as a panelist at the 2006, annual meeting in Hawaii, and the 2007 annual meeting in San Francisco, California;
- Policy paper on corporate complicity under Canadian criminal law, submitted to the International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) in Geneva and quoted in their 2008 report;
- International Bar Association (IBA), invited as a panellist in 2003 in Brussels and in San Francisco for the 2003 annual meeting;
- Francophone Bars of Belgium, at the Cour de Cassation in Brussels on November 8, 2011;
- Montreal Economic Forum of the Americas in June 2006;
- FAFO Institute (Oslo), during a two day seminar held in September 2009;
- Crans Montana Forum (Paris) in November 2009;
- Council of Europe (Strasbourg) in April 2012;
- Training workshop, organized jointly by the ICDAA and the ICB on international criminal law and the International Criminal Court, in the Netherlands, France, Senegal, Canada, USA, Mexico, San Juan (Costa Rica), Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Lima (Peru).